Summer 2009~
Oh what a fabulous summer filled with kids, family, friends, BBQ's, concerts....just so many memorable memories...and these pics only capture a few of our special times....Thank you to all who made Isabelle and I's summer one of the best yet!
My Sharona and I at Alive After 5
Poolside with Sharon
Hmmm...Neil....
Pat Benatar at The Knitting Factory...night out with Kari, Sharon and DanaRae
Pat Benatar
Nora at Spa Night at The Hadden's
Kit Kat getting her spa treatment
Journey Concert with Kari, Todd, Sharon, Kathy & Connor
Sharon's New Boyfriend.......
Visit with Hailey Pharmer and her beau Colin

Issy & Hudson
Spa Night
Proof I was a Bronco
Proof Sharon was a Bronco (in the 80's, ha! Old Lady)
Proof Kari was a Bronco
KitKat and Issy swimmin' with Hailey
Colin tossing the kids around...
Smooch!
Nev and Lennon at BBQ
Smile Kari!
Mitchell and Kai watching Issy play hoops
Hudson chalkin' it up
Heath and Hudson
Nigel and Hudson
Carter Kneivel
Carter attempting to jump over the HUGE curb at Mach 5 speed.....



No comments:
Post a Comment