June 2009~
Right after BSU Camp, literally 1 hour after camp, Shane, Wendy, Presley, Issy and I were vacation bound. We traveled to the Grand Canyon, New Mexico to visit relatives and Mesa Verde National Park. An awesome time by all...a memorable time with family.
Post paintball at Uncle Deke's
Shiprock, NM
Carter & I at Smoky the Bear Museum Capitan, NM
Shane, Uncle Jimmie, Me Auntie Darralene
Issy, Carter and Presley at Ruidoso Downs
Ruidoso Creek at the base of the Winter's Cabin in Ruidoso, NM
Williams, AZ on Route 66
Route 66
Presley & Issy at Cliff Palace, Mesa Verde
Cliff Palace
Issy in Cliff Palace
Look at me...look at me....
LaMay Ranch Nogal, NM
Issy's reaction of alien life....Roswell UFO Museum (wonder if we are related to the alien?)
Stewart and GA Megan
GA Megan with Is & I
Argh...there is alien life!
Auntie D, Issy & Uncle Jimmie
Shane, Uncle Jimmie, Auntie D and me
Grand Canyon
Is and I on the Grand Canyon Railway
Now that's a big ole' train....
Grand Canyon Railway send off
Alligator Point, Grand Canyon
Hopi Point, Grand Canyon



No comments:
Post a Comment